Puff Doggy Hybrid JacketSP-PUFF-RED-MINI
by Stunt Puppy
Born in the mountains of New Zealand to help keep the search dogs warm and ready for action the Puff Doggy is the most lightweight, packable and super insulating jacket in our range. Think of Puff-Doggy as a hybrid puffer coat and a sleeping bag that wraps your dog in a generous jacket of warm, light insulation.
Made in the USA by Stunt Puppy the Puff-Doggy combines the moisture resistance and feather weight of Pertex® with Thinsulate® insulation that keeps hounds warm and happy when the the temperature drops below freezing.
Puff-Doggy is ideal if adventures with your dog take you out into the back-country, a tent or leave you out in the cold when the sun sets and you wait for your ride home.
Despite its abundant warmth this jacket packs down into its own teeny tiny internal pouch so you can warm your dog without weighing yourself down.
- Pertex® outer is super lightweight and its water and wind resistance keeps the inner insulation layer dry even when lying in damp conditions
- Inner layers of Thinsulate® insulation channels warmth to exposed areas where it is needed most e.g. around the spine, hips, shoulders and chest
- Extended thigh and elbow coverage protect these joints and muscle areas when lying down
- Neck collar extends coverage up over the shoulders and neck
- Secure side release cam buckles
- Compact to carry
- Easy to care for - minimal fur adherence, machine washable [delicate cycle] and quick dry.
Please click on the sizing chart image on this page to size yourself up for a Puff-Doggy.
If you have measured and compared and are still confused, please contact us and we'll do our best to help.
- On a stroll through snow or ice
- When resting or sleeping in cool conditions
- If you’re lean, fine coated, elderly or suffer from stiffness associated with or aggravated by cold
Construction and Care
Because we wanted this jacket to be light and easy to pack we've chosen lighter, more technical fabrics. The trade off here is that Pertex isn't as resistant to rough treatment so note that if you're using this jacket moving in bush or trees that it will be less tear-resistant than our other jackets. It's not that it's delicate, but like your own Puffer it's not designed for heavy rain or moving amongst trees, scrub or rough conditions.
Fabric: Pertex Nylon Outer; Thinsulate Inner Layer; Nylon Lining
Fastenings: Duraflex 20mm Cam Lock
Made in the USA
Care: Puff Doggy, like most doggies, love the fresh air so let them outside to flap around and freshen up.
Hand or gentle machine wash in gentle detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Line Dry. Treat with Pertex-Friendly products to restore water-resistance as required.