Gandhi Dog Leash - Walk In PeaceGAN-RED-CARABINER
by D-fa Dogs
Named after one of the greatest leaders of our time the Gandhi is our most highly evolved lead and promotes peaceful walking and acts of civil (dis)obedience. Made from soft, climbing grade webbing with an inner core for additional strength and a your choice of custom made swiveling carabiner or standard snap hook there is a lot to love about this dog lead.
- 50 inch (125cm) length shortens to 26 inches (65cm) in length and with bungee stretches to 55 inches (137cm)
- Choice of swiveling carabiner or standard snap hook to accommodate exciting turning in circles (unless your dog is particularly petite (under 22lb), we recommend the carabiner)
- Inner bungee cord gives light shock absorption to protect your dog's neck and your shoulder should trouble arise
- On board stuff sack to carry poop bags or treats (important for good behavior)
- Shortening buckle (60kg / 130lb strength) converts lead to shorter traffic leash
- Quick hitching feature allows you to tether* your dog without tying complex knots
- Outer soft webbing with inner tape core for extra strength and comfort.
We are making some improvements to the Gandhi based on 5 years of customer feedback and a switch to manufacturing the leash in our American workshop. Right now the carabiner you see in these pictures is being phased out and a lighter, equally strong carabiner with a quarter turn lock being used. Coming soon are more colors and an improved pocket. Please bear with us while we get our ducks in a row on the new product and if you have any questions please contact us and we'll do our best to answer them.
Important Safety Consideration
*Gandhi and all other D-fa leashes are not recommended for tie out. Please use commonsense whenever securing your dog and avoid situations where they could be harmed or cause harm to others should they become entangled, frightened or unbound.
Please be aware of this when using it to secure your dog. When using the shortening clip for temporary hitching, please never leave your dog out of sight or in a place where it can cause or become harmed.
Some Tips For Peaceful Walking
We've gathered together some of our favourite training ideas here. Have a read about how to walk peacefully with your dog ...
Keep scrolling for more images
If you've not found anything to suit here, have a look at www.stuntpuppy.com for a great selection of leashes and collars