High Visibility SAR VestSAR-ORANGE-SML
by Stunt Puppy
Nighttime, low light and forest or wilderness locations call for a dog vest that's bright coloured, reflective and light-weight because being cute and furry isn't going to do you any favours against night traffic or people mistaking you for a deer.
Originally developed for the hard working Search and Rescue dogs in New Zealand, this canine vest is all about 360 degree visibility and identification. Everything about this reflective dog vest says 'Don't Shoot!'.
Don't let its bikini-like proportions fool you into thinking this is for lying about by the paddling pool. This vest is as serious about visibility as a labrador is about bringing in the ducks.
- Reflective strips on every side give superior reflectivity
- Blaze orange colour is unmistakable
- No loss of reflectivity when the jacket is wet
- Does not insulate, visibility only
- Easy on-off with extra width fastenings and generous size adjustments.
If you are looking for something bright but also with coverage and protection from the elements, then you might like the Moon-Walker.
- Exercising, working or playing in wet and low light conditions
- In woodland environments e.g. bush
- Anywhere there is a rifle involved.
The SAR Vest offers generous adjustment and we have done everything we can to maximise the ergonomics on this small, lightweight vest. If you think of our other jackets as snow-suits, think of this as our bikini top! It covers only where it touches and nowhere else!
Click on the sizing chart image on this page to size yourself up for a SAR vest.
Outer: 300D Nylon
Reflective: Schoeller Spirit Reflex / 3M Waterproof Segmented Reflective
Fastenings: 25mm/38mm Velcro
Made in New Zealand